Paid Surveys That Are Proven to Pay

YouGov, Paid Surveys That Are Proven to Pay 

Online Business

IS - Meet again my best friend with Indo Style (IS). But this time I will not give tips or how to cook Indonesian Cuisine or Overseas Cuisine. But just sharing freelance writing about paid surveys. In the past, I have taken many paid surveys such as NeoBux, YouGov, and so on. Until I forgot because there were so many surveys and it had been going on for a long time.

Of all the surveys I followed, all I remember is that NeoBux and YouGov are proven to pay via our PayPal account. NeoBux even though the payment is small, it consistently pays up to the payment limit. Even so with YouGov, which I still follow until now, when it reaches 5000 points, it will be paid the equivalent of SGD $ 250 (Singapore Dollar). Not bad when exchanged for Indonesian Rupiah to be Rp. 10,815, - (for now, the exchange rate will change).

I have left NeoBux for a long time because I rarely touch my computer or laptop. But I still live for YouGov. Not bad when there is free time, take the time to fill out the survey they provide. For 5000 points, not only can it be exchanged for SGD $ 250, but can also be exchanged for IDR 200,000 credit, 2500 Air Asia BIG points, Tokopedia E-gift Card Rp. 200,000, - or can be donated through UNICEF.

For more details, please register yourself to YouGov, free of charge. Just filling out a survey but getting paid, isn't that profitable for us? Even though the time is a bit long, it's not bad enough to add pocket money.

That is the information I provide, just sharing freelance writing. Good luck and hope you get results.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.